Sorry, this job is no longer available
* Development and activation of integrated consumer communications and deployment of significant budget.
* Lead full BTL development and delivery including POS, Trade press and media planning and development.
* Management and tracking of annual sales budget.
* Build and manage relationships with sales to ensure excellent in store activation in order to win the purchase.
* Continuously track and monitor competitor activity to ensure brands remain at the cutting edge of the competition.
* Analyse in-market performance, tracking market share and brand health objectives highlighting opportunities for corrective action, where appropriate.
* Line management of Industrial Placement Student.
* Significant FMCG marketing experience.
* Brand management level and full mix experience.
* Experience of the consumer healthcare market.
* Ability to think strategically about brands.
* Ability to understand consumers and to incorporate insights into activity.
* Experience launching NPD preferred.
This is a great opportunity to join a high profile, global organisation and work with a household name brand. For immediate consideration, please apply online now.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.