Sorry, this job is no longer available
Commercial Partnerships Manager
This Commercial Partnerships Manager position sits directly beneath the VP of Sales and is largely focused on new business development and generating online revenue streams for their new software application by targeting new partnerships and setting up agreements with top tier online retailers, media companies, partners and affiliates e.g. Google, Amazon, Apple, Netflix, Spotify etc
They are looking for someone that has a very sound understanding of the internet commercial ecosystem and someone that brings with them a wealth of experience of defining and executing commercial agreements with the top tier online retailers and partners.
Desired Skills & Experience
This role is focused on generating online revenue streams, targeting new partnerships and managing existing relationships with partners / affiliates. They are looking for a commercially aware, sales orientated individual that can optimise the brands commercial strategy, and take ownership of creating online revenue streams for their new software application.
* to support the refinement and implementation of my clients overall commercial business
strategy and model.
* Drive business development opportunities to deliver new growth.
* Provide day to day support with existing partners.
* Business development with key internet/online retailer partnerships that align to the key
segments of the application proposition.
* Identification and prioritisation of these key internet / online retailers and partners - global, with
a UK and US focus initially.
* Promote and sell in the proposition and its value opportunity to these partners.
* Drive a commercial engagement that makes both commercial and strategic sense, putting in
place the necessary agreements to meet my clients revenue models
* Develop incremental opportunities, commercial models and relationships to maximise my
* Ensuring that existing partners are adhering to contractual commitments; SLAs and guidelines.
* Must be a self starter and be both proactive and reactive in a fast changing environment
* Must have a strong knowledge of digital eCommerce, online retailers, mobile and apps space
* Must have significant B2B sales, partnership, commercial and sales experience
* Must have In -depth knowledge and experience of internet commercial ecosystems and setting
up revenue streams with key partners including advertising, bounties and media purchases
* Must have experience setting and executing revenue strategies in an application context
* Must have solid experience in defining and setting up contracts
* Must have previous experience as a Partner Relations Manager within a partner or affiliate
and/or experience in content and rights acquisition
This is an incredibly exciting time to be joining a business who are set on being a disruptive, challenging force in the mobile industry. They are fiercely focused and on a serious mission to make the most innovative application proposition which going to be the coolest social software you can buy on an android and IOS device, anywhere in the world.