Senior UX Manager
My client are a major telecommunications company at the forefront of the industry. This is going to be one of the most exciting brands out there to work for in the next few years.
They are seeking a senior UX manager to join their busy London based team. This role holds great responsibility, and as such we are looking for a senior figure with broad experience and the gravitas to influence a large team. The ideal candidate will be skilled in curating quality creative output and be able to comfortably act as the interface between development, service managers, sales managers and external agencies, nurturing a highly collaborative working environment.
Candidates should possess:
- Extensive experience of UX and design roles at a senior level
- Extensive experience in eCommerce marketing / operational / production environments
- Proven track record of successfully delivering large, complex multi- environment projects / production cycles to time, cost, quality
- Strong negotiating, influencing, organising and communication skills
- An understanding of agency production activity methods/cycle/structure and associated KPI's
In return you will be rewarded with a generous package including bonus and benefits. If you think you've got what it takes to join this top company then get in touch on 0207 928 2525 or email@example.com
We do something rare in our industry. We always put our talent first. http://welovesalt.com