Sorry, this job is no longer available
Mid-Weight Digital Designer - Digital Agency - Central London
Role: Mid Weight Digital Designer
Location: Central London
Salary: to £35k+benefits
Keywords: Digital, Web Design, Conceptual design, creative, banners, emails, apps, Flash, AS2/AS3, Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML, CSS, Motion graphics, wireframes, client facing
My client is looking for a midweight designer who will work with conceptual creative teams (Art Directors & Copywriters) to develop and realise their ideas/concepts into engaging and attractive final output for digital channels including banners, apps, sites and emails.
Final finished pixel perfect design work
- Working collaboratively on original concept design
- Internal design presentations
- Collaboration with creative teams and creative directors
- Mentoring of junior designers and assisting the Head of Digital Design with overseeing their production work
- Covering some aspects of Head of Digital Design when absent.
- Attending client meetings when required
- Keeping an up to date knowledge of the design trends, technologies and software
- Attending training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills to ensure knowledge stays up to date
- Liaising with Project Managers and Account Directors to ensure the smooth running of projects
All candidates must have excellent skills across Flash (with a demonstrable AS2/AS3 ability), Photoshop and Illustrator and a relatively detailed knowledge of ad serving systems. Motion graphics experience (after effects/3d) and an awareness of HTML and CSS would also be advantageous. Candidates should have evidence of designing front-end visuals for the web, experience in creating wireframe designs and working with back-end developers, as well as work across emails, banner ads and HTML templates.
A full-service digital agency, working with some of the top clients, very well known