Sorry, this job is no longer available
Account Director - Promotions and Partnerships Agency
-To give strategic direction to your accounts.
-Developing a good understanding of all client business objectives and working with clients to meet these objectives.
-The confidence to deal with director level clients.
-Forecasting for three to six months and ensuring these forecasts are met.
-Setting and agreeing charging structures for each client and ensuring that the client is profitable, reviewing the profitability of each client on a quarterly basis.
-Seizing on opportunities to develop business through existing clients, contacts and brands secured as partners.
-Strong people management skills, earning a high level of respect both within the agency and with clients.
- Coordinating the activities of the whole team on your accounts, driving creative thinking and excellent service.
-Ultimate responsibility for every piece of work generated by your team.
- Developing managers and executives to allow them to take their next career step including performance reviews and identifying training requirements.
- Suggesting ways of improving the levels of service we offer.
- Having a good understanding of the standards required and driving them within the team.
Key personal attributes:
· Organised self-starter with a passion for marketing and promotions
· Strong communicator and negotiator
· Strong team leader
· Able to demonstrate creativity and ideas generation
· Ability to build strong, lasting relationships with clients
· Commercially aware
· Proven track record in delivering successful sales promotion/partnership campaigns with healthy results and positive ROIs.