Sales Director / Pub & Leisure & Drinks Trade / Digital / 60k
Sales Director / Pub & Leisure & Drinks Trade / Innovative Digital Display Advertising & Gaming / Up to 60k
My client are an innovative digital display advertising manufacturer who produce the first high definition, interactive gaming experience for washrooms within the pub & leisure industry. Their products are unique, original and fun and are gaining massive medi attention across the world.
Candidate description :
An experienced, senior sales professional (i.e. not just a good BDM /Sales Exec). Preferably someone with experience in a start-up and capable of figuring out howto address new markets, build teams & develop slick sales processes. Will contribute to seniormanagement discussions on how to develop the business - not just in on-trade, but in other sectors including retail, airports & exhibition centres. Won't find a product that's more fun to sell!
Main target sector :
Major UK pub cos & drinks brands.
Marketing Tools :
LinkedIn, referrals, pitching to senior groups, deal-making … i.e. consultancy
sell via introducers
Mix of salary, commission and equity, up to £60k
Potential sources :
Merchant services eg credit cards, other out-of-home advertising formats,
bar entertainment systems, other products sold to bars.
Skills Required :
● Gravitas suitable for senior-level appointments
● Deal-making (could involve 3-way negotiation with drinks suppliers)
● Cross-industry experience
To apply for the Account Manager role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or call +44 207 928 2525
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Sales Promotion Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Entertainment / Leisure / Sport jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Gaming jobs in London (Central)