Lead Digital Designer (Comms agency)
A leading communications design agency is looking for a talented Digital Designer to join an established team of highly skilled creatives.
The principal role of the Senior Digital Designer is to respond to creative briefs, create the design and maintain the integrity of the work for Clients, as well as manage the creative process and budgets.
Must be able to produce high quality designs and be an expert user of the Creative Suite.
This is a great opportunity not to be missed!
- Work closely with the Lead Producer, Executive Creative Director and Interactive Creative Director
- From written briefs, create excellent creative concepts to use right through to final design output Ensuring that projects are running on time and delivering against the brief
- Excellent interface design and web page layout skills Ability to work under own initiative when it's needed
- Specific experience of web design and brand translation from print to digital
- Keeping up to date with latest trends and changes with digital communications
- Organised, professional, accurate and passionate about design
- Experience of digital marketing useful, but not essential
- Be very knowledgeable about digital production and publishing
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Flash