Sorry, this job is no longer available
Search (SEM) Marketing Manager
Search (SEM) Marketing Manager - SW London - up to 38K plus Bonus & Bens!
My client is the world's largest car sharing company, and as their customer base grows, so are their staffing requirements! Their offering is to simply provide hundreds of thousands of people with the option of affordable car use without the high costs of ownership. With members across North America and the UK and parts of Europe, their plans for growth are moving at a fast rate.
Search engine marketing is a key function within my client's marketing channel mix, which you will have full ownership of and be fully accountable for. Main objectives of the role will be to drive new member acquisition of both consumer and business customers, and possibly also increasing member engagement in the future.
As the company's Search Marketing Manager, you will hold cutting edge skills in SEM marketing, which you will leverage to build up this function internally. You will have a bias for action, be confident in your ability and finding an innovative path to success. You are highly analytical and at ease with large spreadsheets, while delivering creative campaign concepts and collaborating well with the team. You are happy to roll up your sleeves and get results, not relying on agencies working for you.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, Europe - key responsibilities will involve:
- Conceptualising, innovating and implementing new SEM campaigns
- Optimising and scaling existing search and content campaigns on an ongoing basis
- Constantly evolving and expanding the keyword portfolio, creative text and landing pages
- Improving the respective processes and implementing new technologies where required
- Providing market benchmarks and competitive insights
- Owning the respective SEM budget and manage against agreed KPI's across the acquisition funnel
- Driving innovation and constant improvements in online marketing, integrated into display/SEO/social and other marketing channels
- Collaborate with the local teams in Vienna and Barcelona while implementing campaigns
Key attributes of the Search (SEM) Marketing Manager will include:
- Degree in economics, computer science or comparable
- At least 2-3 years of solid search online marketing experience at performance driven organization in competitive environment
- B2C exposure (preferably within an ecommerce environment)
- Highly analytical, strong affinity with numbers, good logic and structured ways of working is essential
- Experience with relevant SEM tools (bid management, tracking, landing page optimization, adwords editor)
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Results-orientated, work independently and responsibly in a dynamic team
- Self-starter, creative mind, taking ownership and driving projects from idea to completion
- Strong communication skills
- Eager to learn and enjoy being part of a fun team.
To apply for the Search (SEM) Marketing Manager please click the 'Apply' button.