Sorry, this job is no longer available
They are looking for a Digital Designer with approximately 3 years agency experience and a great attitude.
They are looking for someone with passion, drive and energy and above all someone who takes great pride in their work.
- Creating exceptional designs for websites, emails, mobile apps and other digital projects.
- Developing wireframes and UX layouts.
- Producing clean Photoshop files.
- Providing accurate timing estimates on work
- Share knowledge with other non digital staff particularly designers
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, emerging technologies, and open source CMS.
- Keeping team members informed as appropriate, with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market and position yourself and the company as a digital specialist.
- Constantly seeking to develop yourself by learning new techniques and keeping abreast of your markets developments.
- An ability to generate pixel perfect designs from Wireframes
- Professional grasp on the Adobe Suite of tools (Solid Photoshop Essential)
- Have a good balance between creativity and technical understanding
- Versatile creativity and imagination
- Strong attention to detail
- You should have experience of branding and corporate communications
- Experience designing sites for at least an AA standard
- Some experience with Open Source CMS would also be advantageous
- Knowledge of Email best practice desirable
- Able to work to tight deadlines
Salary based on experience - minimum 3 years but interested to receive applications from mid to senior level.