VP, Regional Media Relations
My client is a leading investment who has an opening for a Regional Head of Media to be based in Hong Kong.
The candidate will join the Regional Communications team to focus on the media relations strategy for the bank, with particular focus on the Markets business.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Communication, the candidate will develop and execute Media Relations and Communications Strategy for the Asia Pacific region, with a focus across the banks Markets business.
As the media communications lead for the region, the candidate will work closely with other members in the Communication team in Asia and in Europe to develop and align the banks corporate and business line messages.
The candidate will develop and maintain media relations contacts and relationships in order to manage the banks reputation effectively, to achieve the best media opportunities across Asia and to drive messaging through all relevant media channels.
In addition, the candidate will work with senior management and executives on media training, editorial ideas and interviews.
• Minimum 10 years relevant experience in Media Relations / Communications within the Financial Services Sector
• Knowledge of markets products highly desirable;
• Experience with financial press or financial journalism with strong knowledge of the financial markets and issues would also be considered
• Established media contacts and connections in Asia
• Excellent communications and presentation skills in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• Some travel within the Asia region maybe required
This is an excellent opportunity and if you wish to find out more please contact Lucinda Barber at email@example.com
About VMA Group
VMA Group has over 30 years experience in executive search and recruitment. VMA specialises in the recruitment of permanent PR and stakeholder communication professionals. Interim Performers, the dedicated interim division of VMA Group, provides professio