Marketing Database Analyst
My client are a recognised name in international travel and operate a portfolio of world renowned brands and offer an assortment of budget and premium services. To assist their ever-growing proposition, they now seek an experienced Marketing Database Analyst to drive improved understanding of customer behaviour and to enable better campaign performance.
In this role you will be responsible for managing the customer databases, carrying out data analysis, modelling and reporting in order to improve the efficiency of customer targeting and campaign strategy.
• Responsible for managing all customer databases – email, brochure requests, competition entrants, partnerships data etc
• Implement best practice in regard to data acquisition and management
• Work with the Acquisition & Retention Marketing managers to enhance capture and depth of prospect and customer data
• Maximise single customer view
• Report on direct marketing campaigns to ensure future campaigns target the most responsive and most valuable customers
• Ensure the business targets the right customers with the right propositions and optimise the ROI
• Run monthly / seasonal reports and provide results presentations on a regular basis • Provide meaningful and insightful analysis throughout the business
• Take a proactive approach to pushing customer insights out to the business
• Database behavioural analysis
• Develop predictive modelling and segmentation using demographics, behaviour or profiling tools
• Recency frequency and value – understanding the most important customers and modelling to predict future opportunities
• Produce reports and ad-hoc requests for insight to help drive Product strategy and deliver Partnership funding for campaigns.
The successful candidate will be a talented Data Analyst with experience gained in a commercial sector, ideally travel although other sectors will be considered. You will demonstrate exceptional Excel, analytical and numerical skills coupled with appetite for interrogating data. You will have excellent communication and influencing skills and experience of using relational database systems.
Position: Marketing Database Analyst
Salary: £25k-£30k + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Location: Home Counties
Contact: Charlie Allen
Tel: 0207 4921848
Referral Reward: £250
Just Digital is a specialist Digital Marketing & E-commerce Recruiter. If you’re a digital marketing or e-commerce professional interested in advancing your career, we can help. Our core sectors include Retail, Leisure & Travel, Technology, Financial Services and e-Commerce Vendors.
Not quite right for you? If you know someone who would be great for this job, then please contact us or send us their details (with their permission of course!) along with the job reference number. We pay generous rewards for all successful referrals!