Experiential Senior Account Manager - London Integrated agency - Up to £35k
This superb agency is looking for a dynamic Senior Account Manager to join their promotional marketing team working on an amazing selection of FMCG accounts. The agency has recently had several new business wins and is going from strength to strength.
They have fabulous Clients within the drinks, retail, sports, life-style and entertainment sectors.
As Senior Account Manager, you’ll be expected to manage clients, work with partner agencies as well internal departments and produce events as part of high profile integrated campaigns.
You’ll be reporting into an Account Director and have an Account Executive for support. The agency has in-house: Creative, PR, Digital, Design and Planning Departments so you will be working with “agency teams” e.g. client trio of Creative, Planning and Account handling or Digital, PR & Experiential.
The agency also has an in house staffing agency and a retained production partner which give them the ability to deliver best in class executions.
- Passion and drive for the Experiential industry
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience of running Road shows, events and stunts
- Good understanding of marketing mix e.g. ability work in integrated agency team PR, Advertising, Digital
- Need to have high standards, an eye for executional detail and ability to work under pressure
The agency wants a Senior Account Manager that is focused, with drive and enthusiasm and a fun and outgoing personality. The Agency is vibrant and lively so the Senior Account Manager needs to fit in with this culture.
If you feel you have the requirements for this Senior Account Manager role, and want to work in a rewarding environment that will propel your career, please don't hesitate to send us your CV quoting reference AK5136.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry.
At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager and Group Account Director levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employerjobs/fill-recruitment-ltd
- 12 November 2012
- 12 December 2012
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Experiential (Agency), Integrated Agency, Sales Promotion Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency, Client Side / In-house, Entertainment / Leisure / Sport, Food & drink, Household, Luxury Goods, Retail, Beauty / Cosmetics
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Campaign Management, Creative, Design, Event Management, Project Management
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Fill Recruitment
A boutique consultancy based in Clerkenwell, we recruit for all roles with above-the-line, integrated, digital and direct marketing, sales promotion/retail, digital, PR and experiential agencies.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Agency jobs in London (South)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (South)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (South)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Digital Agency jobs in London (South)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Experiential (Agency) jobs in London (South)