Director of Performance Marketing / Paid Search - (Games Studio)
DIRECTOR OF PERFORMANCE MARKETING / PAID SEARCH - (GAMES STUDIO) - CAMBRIDGE
We are seeking a Director of Performance Marketing to join one of the world’s largest independent Online Games Studios. As an experienced marketer you will drive the acquisition marketing process owning all aspects of paid search. Read on...
With 3 Guinness world records; a Queen’s Award for Enterprise (2011) a Deloitte Technology Fast 50 (2010); a Sunday Times Top 100 company to work for (2008) and countless other awards to their name, this multi-award winning business employ over 450 people and sit at the very forefront of the online games industry, developing and publishing mini games and leading titles interacted by millions worldwide!
As their Director of Performance Marketing you will take up a senior marketing role responsible for all aspects of performance marketing, including all elements of paid search (keyword research, campaign management, landing page strategy, adgroup optimisation for reach and conversion to CPA and PPC targets). Focussing on ROI, you will liaise with product and tech teams in order to set up acquisition, conversion and retention strategies / targets designed to add significant value to the business.
Required skills... Whether you call yourself a Digital Marketing Director, Head of Acquisition Marketing, Director of Performance Marketing or similar, we don’t mind, you just need to be able to demonstrate:
- Previous ROI driven experience in a highly competitive transactional eCommerce sector (essential).
- A proven track record of delivering a significant increase in traffic and sales through paid search engine marketing, and other performance marketing techniques.
- Solid experience in setting up and deriving insight from tracking systems such Google Adwords, Doubleclick and other digital marketing tools.
- A good business acumen and strong commercial awareness.
- Excitement at the prospect of driving huge user growth within a world class gaming studio.
- Previous experience working on service based entertainment products (advantageous).
Joining a team of talented and enthusiastic people you will get to work with one of the largest independent games Studios in the World so expect a great working environment and superb benefits to match, including: Bonuses, private healthcare, flexible working, gym membership and loads more. Get in touch...
Guru are an employment business renowned for delivering careers networking to the Marketing sector. In this instance Guru are managing the selection process for this particular Director of Performance Marketing / Paid Search campaign on the behalf of our client. We offer a transparent service to both clients and candidates which means that if you pass our initial filtering criteria (based on your CV suitability against our client’s requirements) we will email you with the client’s details and also pass your complete application to the client for consideration. By applying to this role you are granting consent for us to work in this way. One final note, your application will only be used in conjunction with this specific role.