Sorry, this job is no longer available
My client is looking for a Marketing Manager to be responsible for the successful marketing and promotion of the shows; meeting or exceeding its financial goals and delivering exceptional net profit scores for both visitors and exhibitors, through the strategic and tactical implementation and monitoring of fully integrated, multi-media, direct marketing campaigns for visitors and exhibitors.
Campaign creation and delivery:
To ensure the event is promoted to an optimum level, including:
- Creating the event strategy presentations, campaign drop schedules and marketing budgets
- Briefing in and managing suppliers (designers, PR)
- Building promotion plans by activity type, drop, medium, group, selection and list
- Using promotion codes to monitor down to list level the response rate, cost per visitor, and conversion rates for all campaigns
- Using social media and e-monitoring tools to measure click through and conversion rates
- Ensuring that monthly the media mix balance matches the strategic plan
- Using and keeping up-to-date the Connect campaign planner and tracker
Our client is looking for a Marketing Manager who can:
- demonstrate excellent creative writing skills
- Strong maths and analytical abilities
- Excellent understanding of target audience and segmentation
- proven experience of data manipulation
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent project management skills
- Analytical thinker
- Languages will be a benefit
- Creative Thinker
- Passion, energy, drive and commitment
- Takes ownership and takes initiative
- Able to work under pressure and to conflicting deadlines
- Good verbal and written communicator
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum + benefits
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13264717
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.