Account Planner c.£50k
One of the UKs leading independent integrated marketing agencies are looking to expand their planning department – if you would like to be at the forefront of this change and really make a difference then get in touch today.
Account Planner – The Role
- You’ll be working on some great accounts across retail and financial services, plus getting involved in new business and partnership planning.
- With some great pitch lists and conversion rates, your involvement in new business will really help drive the agency’s success and contribute directly to its growth.
Account Planner – Skills and Experience Needed
- You’ll have enthusiasm for the creative outcome, and be able to work well with creative teams.
- You’ll be able to identify a good brand story and convey it to others in a way that excites and motivates them.
- You’ll be a persuasive, enthusiastic and confident planner with agency experience who is able to own and grow the planning on specific pieces of business.
If you want to work at this amazing agency, click the link below to apply. You’ll be rewarded with great benefits, being a part of a friendly and sociable successful London agency.
If this role isn’t the one for you, have a look at my other Planner roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/juliagjobs.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Marketing Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Marketing Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Marketing Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)