Sorry, this job is no longer available
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Stylist/Designer to join an established fashion and retail company based in Northamptonshire, commutable from Leicester, Northampton and Cambridgeshire.
The company work with some great brands in fashion/retail, and are looking to take on a Stylist/Designer to work in their in-house design studio, interpreting customer briefs and creating stunning visual mood boards, producing strong commercial surface pattern designs, and talking to customers and the accounts team.
As Stylist/Designer you will be responsible for:
- Creating strong visual mood boards
- Creating a variety of designs in varying formats from initial concept to print ready artwork
- Producing initial artwork to a two dimensional concept of products as well as developing three dimensional mock ups of products
- Predicting trends and colour pallets
- Liaising with artists and design agencies to enhance the company design portfolio
As Stylist/Designer you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working in the fashion/retail sector or within a creative design agency working on retail clients
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Good level of general PC skills - Word, Excel, Outlook
- An understanding of pantones, CMYK and print processes
- Strong communication skills and the ability to self-manage your workload
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Stylist/Designer to join a great company with the opportunity to work on some beautiful designs/products. If you have a portfolio that is bursting with beautiful designs, lovely typography and have an interest in retail and fashion then please send me your CV and Sample portfolio today.
Stylist/Designer, Fashion & Retail, Northamptonshire, Competitive Salary, Perm, Asap
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.