Channel/Field Marketing Manager - Zurich Based
Manufacturing Marketing Manager - Zurich - CHF 120-150K (Swiss Francs)
My client is a successful, multinational provider of business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing Services Company, headquartered in India. Established in 1981 and with over 10,000 employees, they are a well-recognised brand with over 20 locations worldwide, and turnover $545m. Currently an opportunity has opened up within their Manufacturing division based in Zurich.
The Field Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Building leading and inspiring a field marketing team to create and execute an integrated marketing strategy and plan for the Manufacturing (MFG) practice within the company, whilst supporting France and Germany related activity
- Developing a strategy that enhances the visibility of the company as a respected global lead for Manufacturing solutions, products and services, as well as executing a plan through immersive thought leadership, and extensive and creative use of marketing channels
- Establishing excellent relationships with target influencers (industry analysts, journalists, bloggers and industry experts) to establish a solid and strategic influencer relations plan that will allow a shift of perception
- Playing a leadership role in driving in driving the alignment of business plans and marketing plans; as well as developing and rolling out creative sales tools to field sales teams about the practice and the company's proposition, supported with an internal communications strategy that shares external marketing efforts and successes.
Secondary tasks associated with this role:
- Continually analyse and anticipate top competitors' marketing strategies around MFG, and translate this into company responses
- Manage specific events and campaigns, in collaboration with business units across the company.
- Strong integration with corporation communications teams globally, driving unified voice and strategy
- Demonstrate exceptional positive attitude, aptitude to adapt to change, and boundless creativity
- Be active in social media, internally and externally.
- Lead the charge in infusing corporate messaging into all Infosys communication about Sustainability and also Sustainability messaging into the corporate.
Key attributes of the Marketing Manufacturer include:
- At least 3 years+ marketing experience across the entire mix
- MBA or degree in marketing preferred
- Strong B2B IT Services experience
- Strong experience relating to corporate events, client successes, case studies, analyst relations, media relations and online are a must
- Leadership experience
- Someone that is either currently based in Switzerland or LEGALLY allowed to work there
- Fluent German Speaker
- In addition to solid B2B IT industry experiece, manufacturing experience is desirable.
Please note: there will be a requirement to travel internationally about once or twice a month on average.
To apply for the Field Marketing Manager please click the 'Apply' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org