Digital Production Manager
One of the most accomplished and sought after marketing and communications agencies now have a brand new, exciting opening for an experienced Digital Production Manager to join their very successful team.
Your main responsibilities will be primarily managing all aspects of the digital production process – both front end and back end. Therefore, you must have a good knowledge and experience of digital production (inc. site builds, apps, and games), experience of managing external digital suppliers, and keeping up to date with the latest exposure to practices, new digital technologies and developments within the industry. As an experienced Digital Production Manager, you will be responsible for providing comprehensive traffic support to the agency in all departments – Account Handling, Creative and Production, as well as taking ownership of the on-going workload and ensure the smooth trafficking of work throughout the agency. In addition, you will manage and monitor all live jobs, chase where necessary and ensure workload is communicated clearly in an effective and efficient manner.
This is quite an unusual traffic role as we’re looking for someone who can work cross all agency services; creative, production and digital, the priority in this role is that you understand the digital mix and that you are super organised, to achieve a high quality service at all times.
As a person, you will have exceptional communication skills, superb multi-tasking project management experience, be confident and have an approachable attitude to your work along with the drive and enthusiasm to deliver and achieve maximum results. Interested? We hope so by now! If you have agency or relevant client side experience please don't delay in sending your CV to Hannah Fox to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 0121 355 0955 for more information. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive please assume that if you haven't heard from us within 72 hours then your application has been unsuccessful.
- 14 November 2012
- 14 December 2012
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Digital Agency, Marketing Agency, Client Side / In-house
- Account Management, Brand Management, Business Development, Communications, Creative, Product Management, Project Management, Technical / Development
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About AF Selection
Established in 1988 we are a specialist recruitment agency who assist candidates in finding jobs in PR & communications. We recruit for communications & marketing departments in all industry sectors as well as PR, Marketing and Communications agencies.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Technical / Development Agency jobs in Warwickshire
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Technical / Development Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Warwickshire
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Technical / Development Digital Agency jobs in Warwickshire
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Technical / Development Client Side / In-house jobs in Warwickshire
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Technical / Development Marketing Agency jobs in Warwickshire