Senior Account Director - Entertainment Brand - Global Agency - to £55k
The senior account director will provide inspiration and be a driving force for the account management team. You’ll be expected to gain respect and trust through phenomenal interpersonal skills, creative thinking and leadership and as a consequence you’ll build effective client relationships and ensure the timely delivery of projects. You’ll be expected to provide direction, support and development opportunities to help team members realise their potential. We are looking for someone who can contribute to the achievement of client satisfaction, departmental and strategic business objectives and someone who will be a great ambassador for the agency at all times.
Skills & Experience:
The is a fast paced retail client. The role is to oversee DRTV/Press/Inserts/Door
Drops and also Online which is predominately Display advertising.
The ideal candidate would be a best in class expert for direct response marketing, with substantial experiencein both DRTV and Display advertising to ensure that the agency is continuing to create effective advertising for the client with strong response rates.
They will bring their gravitas to the account and be a credible ambassador for the
agency, ensuring that the client feels they always have their best interests at heart, while at the same time making sure the agency stakeholders feel supported in their vision as well. A strong commercial understanding for the big picture effect of creative on results and sales is essential. We need a real team player who will lead by example to nurture a collaborative environment with their internal team, planning, creatives as well as the client.
- You’ll provide on-going coaching, mentoring and training to ensure team members achieve their objectives and performance issues are addressed quickly and appropriately
- We would like you to conduct annual performance appraisals and meet regularly with your team (at least once a month) to review their progress and provide structured feedback to them
- We’d need you to agree SMART KPIs and challenge employee objectives that reflect our strategic business goals and make the best use of the skills
- You should build and lead a strong team by fostering an environment of openness,trust, reliance and fun
- We want you to ensure individual team members are empowered, motivated and accountable
- You should support the team by clarifying objectives, resolving problems and removing barriers
- We want you to encourages staff retention by identifying development opportunities and career aspirations and (as appropriate) adapting roles to ensure the best possible client service and team morale
- We need you to raise the profile of the team internally and externally by recognising and praising good work and encouraging team participation
- We want someone who establishes a good working rapport between our client and agency teams and who builds positive relationships with senior client contacts
- You should be able to develop strategic objectives for clients; ensuring client aims are fully understood and communicated in achievable plans
- You should be able to translate briefs into action, monitors progress throughout the agency, and ensures delivery of desired results
- We would want you to work closely with Business Director and business leads (planning/creative) to ensure client’s brand is leveraged to maximise return on ideas
- You should challenge the client and push the boundaries with regards to creativity and innovation
This role supports Business Director in developing the client strategically to maximise result for the client and profitability for the agency and Group.
We would expect you to ensures the team delivers outstanding client service by:
- Anticipating, recognising and meeting client needs
- Actively seeking ways to increase client satisfaction and loyalty
- Providing clients with the best value for money in terms of cost/advice
- Gatekeeping the overall quality of work before presentation to client
- and ensuring compliance with client’s brand
- You will provide overall financial management of client accounts including reviewing scope and ensuring contracts are in place with any third suppliers, quoting, billing, collection of accounts and WIP
- You would support pitches for new business and actively seeks to mobilise contacts to identify and promote income generation opportunities You should establish and communicate resource requirements from other departments
- We would want you to act as group ambassador, actively seeking ways to promote the group to existing and potential clients
- You should develop and maintain excellent working relationships and use your influence to build consensus and support between the account team and other departments, seeking win-win solutions and ensuring any issues are resolved
- We want you to keep current on industry trends and stays informed about all aspects of the business in order to effectively market new services to clients
- You should be interested in pursuing continuing education to develop professional skills and expertise – including attending professional conferences, takes advantage of networking opportunities, and researches best practices
Fun, innovative, forward thinking, pro-active team player.
Excellent agency, first rate role – Senior Account Directors, please send us your CVs today!
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director, Senior Account Director and Group Account Director levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd/
- 12 November 2012
- 12 December 2012
- Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Integrated Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency, Client Side / In-house, Finance
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Brand Management, CRM, Direct Marketing, Project Management
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Fill Recruitment
A boutique consultancy based in Clerkenwell, we recruit for all roles with above-the-line, integrated, digital and direct marketing, sales promotion/retail, digital, PR and experiential agencies.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Project Management Agency jobs in London (West)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Project Management Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (West)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Project Management Integrated Agency jobs in London (West)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Project Management Strategy / Innovation / Insight jobs in London (West)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Project Management Client Side / In-house jobs in London (West)