Sorry, this job is no longer available
Head of User Experience
With the chance to work with Global clients, your responsibilities will include;
- Leading a team of talented UX architects; inspiring them and growing their
capabilities to bring leading edge user centred design thinking into our clients and
- Developing the agency's UX product and proposition, who want it to be leading edge and at the
centre of everything they do.
- Owning the team's work to ensure delivery of meaningful digital experiences, as well
as consistency and high quality output.
- Working closely with the Heads of departments across Creative, Technology,
Planning (Comms/Brand) & Project Management to collaborate & manage the
delivery of work.
- Getting involved with the teams work from research approaches to surfacing insights
to sketching key functional concepts to prototyping experiences.
Qualifications and experience;
- Currently working in a Head of UX role, maybe feeling constrained by your existing
organisation and approach and can see an opportunity to make changes.
(Established Senior UX's looking to take the next step will also be considered.)
- Proven track record in delivering well thought out, insight driven, multi-channel
strategies and solutions within an agency environment.
- Experience across all areas of UX including: research, insights, strategy, experience
architecture, IA, design, multiple device formats, optimisation, testing, analytics as
well as business development.
- Able to work at a strategic conceptual level but equally comfortable in the detailed
definition of a well thought out experience.
This is a really great opportunity with genuine top-rated agency and enjoyable work environment.
Send your CV through ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview!