Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior User Experience Architect
With the chance to work with Global clients, your responsibilities will include;
- Lead teams responsible for crafting meaningful digital experiences varying from the
design and build of large scale platforms to shorter cycle, highly creative campaign
work across our portfolio of high profile clients.
- Plan & execute various research activities throughout the project life-cycle to help
ensure solutions are insight driven and truly user-centric.
- Lead the interaction design phase from the sketching of key functional concepts
through to the production of rapid prototypes utilising a lean methodology.
- Collaborate in a fast paced and exciting environment with other disciplines such as
designers, technical specialists, planners, project managers and business
Qualifications and experience;
- 4+ years experience working in a leadership role, directly responsible for research &
design activity as part of an established UCD process, preferably within an agency
- Ability to plan and carry out both primary and secondary research.
- Proven track record in delivering well thought out, insight driven, multi-channel
- Experience working with multiple device formats.
- A portfolio that demonstrates the ability to identify & solve challenging interaction
- Comfortable presenting and leading client workshops
This is a really great opportunity with genuine top-rated agency and enjoyable work environment. In addition they also provide great benefits - of which further details can be provided upon your application.
Send your CV through ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview!