Sorry, this job is no longer available
£17,000 - £21,000
Are you a marketing graduate? We are seeking enthusiastic marketing graduates for our client based in Warwickshire.
Our client has one of the largest marketing departments in the area and offer a fantastic step into a fast paced marketing department.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Supporting the team with day to day marketing administration
- Competitor research
- Pricing Analysis
- Updating and editing copy of products
- Support your line manager with day to day product activities
- Accurate and timely updates of the company central Product File
- Working on new product launches, including internal communications, pricing, inventory, distribution and marketing activity.
- Updating Product Descriptions, Discount Codes and Barcodes making sure they are correct and in place.
- You will also be trained on how to manage the price update process.
- Compiling and populating the department benchmarking databases.
- You will be running product reports from the business systems to support management decisions
- There will be need for general administration and support, such as updating the company Intranet with communication and content
- Marketing communications will be part of the process with written and visual communication being required to advise the company of or the market of new products or features.
- You will be supporting the product team on a day to day basis with ad hoc duties
We need candidates with previous experience in a buying or marketing! If this sounds like you get in touch asap as our client would like to get someone hired into the team before Christmas!
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.