New Business Account Manager
The agency's job is to help companies within the marketing and retail sectors to identify and provide meeting and pitch opportunities for their clients. At the planning stage the agency provides strategic input which is the backbone of new business activity for each client.
The role of Account Manager is to manage and develop a new business programme on behalf of your clients; the objective being to build and develop relationships amongst potential customers for your client and ultimately working towards securing a brief.
The ideal candidate will:
- be a strategic thinker with good commercial acumen
- have excellent communication skills as the job involves cold calling
- have the ability to write well
- have fantastic attention to detail
- be entrepreneurial
3-5 years communications experience would be ideal.
If you are hungry to develop your existing new business skills then please do apply.
- 13 November 2012
- 13 December 2012
- Agency, Market Research Agency, Integrated Agency, Marketing Agency, Client Side / In-house, Professional Services
- Account Management, Business Development, Communications, Database Marketing, Marketing, Sales
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Sales Agency jobs in London (South)
- Junior / Exec Level Sales Market Research Agency jobs in London (South)
- Junior / Exec Level Sales Integrated Agency jobs in London (South)
- Junior / Exec Level Sales Client Side / In-house jobs in London (South)
- Junior / Exec Level Sales Professional Services jobs in London (South)