European Account Manager / Director
ACCOUNT MANAGER / DIRECTOR: International Film Partnerships
We’re looking for a smart & creative account manager/ director to join our team in a newly created role, heading up European Brand Partnerships for a global movie studio.
Preferably you will have relevant experience of working in International film partnerships or a similar agency discipline and have a wealth of European brand contacts. The role will require you to work exclusively for the studio. You will report in directly to the Managing Director and the client.
The day-to-day will involve you researching brand leads, pitching the opportunities and managing all European brand partnerships as they progress, along with all client reporting. The role will involve international travel and challenging hours due to the nature of the business and time zones involved.
At B&D we like people who are quick witted & fast to muck in to help deliver the best possible solutions. We want people who will stand out from the crowd with their experience, ideas & personality.
Other Key Facts about the Account Manager / Director role:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience at an International level of pitching, negotiating and implementing entertainment partnership campaigns (ideally film)
- Additional or complimentary experience within sales promotion
To apply for this rare and exciting new role, please click Apply now and send a fantastic covering letter to Richard Barnes.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Marketing Agency jobs in London (North)
- Management/Mid – Level Marketing Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (North)
- Management/Mid – Level Marketing Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (North)
- Management/Mid – Level Marketing Digital Agency jobs in London (North)
- Management/Mid – Level Marketing Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (North)