Sorry, this job is no longer available
Marketing Strategy Manager,Aviation, Herts £70k
This role is responsible for the development and coordination of the Commercial Airlines Strategy and Brand Management. It includes the associated marketing and enablement of that strategy.
- Accountable for development of Commercial Airline growth strategy
- Accountable for leading and co-ordinating projects that drive the evolution of the customer offer and the deployment of Sales and Marketing Strategy
- Accountable for the further development and implementation of key Sales and Marketing tools, such as Market Intel & electronic invoicing and driving their universal application
- Responsible for ensuring corporate initiatives are aligned with the needs of the CA Market Space
- Accountable for the development of Global marketing, brand and communications strategy for the CA market space in accordance with Group Standards
- Accountable for building industry insight as an enabler to BU/CA Performance Management; Market Intelligence and Analysis; Competitor Strategy Reviews; Customer research; development of the Flight Planning Database and monitoring and analysis of industry information.
- Provide input to the relevant forums (internal/external) on global issues that affect the commercial activities such as emissions trading, carbon capture, FAME, Switching policies, Airport offers, Common Standards and feeding back to the Sales and Marketing and PU teams
- Inform and engage Continuous Improvement thinking with particular emphasis on Order to Cash initiatives, in support of strategy
- Accountable for Commercial Airline event planning and where appropriate project management and participation, ensuring a consistent approach across the BU for Commercial Airlines
This role requires someone with; a proven track record of innovative thinking with regard to strategy and marketing development; strong event planning and brand management experience; strong cross-cultural relationship-building skills; strong functional marketing and sales expertise; understanding of P&L.
- ability to recognise new business opportunities & build strategies
- ability to manage complex and ambiguous scenarios
Business rigour and judgement
- able to demonstrate good judgement and clear understanding
Makes the right decisions
- makes decisions promptly and decisively and sees issues through to completion
Internal and External understanding
- ability to build and utilise customer, competitor and industry intelligence
- develops a distinct strategy for engaging critical stakeholders
- ability to provide unique perspectives
Teamwork and collaboration
- Ability to work effectively and positively in a matrix organisation
- Comfortable operating within a diverse team
Education / Certifications:
A university education or equivalent.
A recognised marketing qualification desirable and not essential
Aviation experience desirable.
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.