You will be an integral partthesearch marketing team with the ability to communicate bespoke SEO strategies and solutions to both internal departments and external clients.
Reporting to Head of SEO, you will be responsible for leading the SEO strategies of a select group of clients.
Your main duties will include:
- Delivering technical consultancy with clear insights and recommendations on all aspect of SEO
- Initiate, monitor and manage client link acquisition campaigns
- Attend client meetings with the ability to provide clear campaign updates and strategic advice
- The training and mentoring of junior team members
- Holding SEO workshops with both internal teams and external clients
Who we're looking for
An up to date understanding of different strategies across all aspects of SEO
An understanding of Content management Systems (CMS) including Magento and Wordpress
About our client
Leading Agency in Yorkshire
What's on offer
£26,000 - £30,000
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13270727
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.
About Michael Page Agency
We’ll work with you to provide a solution to your challenge. Whether you’re an agency planning to hire new talent or a job seeker looking to escalate your career, Michael Page Agency is full of ideas and ready to brainstorm.