Sorry, this job is no longer available
Head of Campaigns
Head of Campaigns
The Head of Campaigns is a highly cross-functional role connecting our consumers and the artist.
Leading our Campaign team, you’ll have overall responsibility of developing and delivering effective and inspiring campaigns in a fast pace environment and with intensity.
In this role will be working along side the Head of Creative, Head of PR and our Digital teams where you (along side of them) will be responsible for challenging and improving how we currently work. Strong teamwork and cross-functional coordination is key to success.
Some of the day to day tasks include:
- Working with the Marketing Director to develop and deliver our advertising strategy for our campaigns with an emphasis on digital
- Responsible for changing the way we buy and use media to deliver innovative campaigns
- Developing strategic media partnerships
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand campaign objectives to then champion the marketing campaign creation and execution process
- Measuring and analysing performance of all campaigns and ensuring all results and learning’s drive future campaigns
- Experience working across all media channels with a emphasis on digital media
- A track record of being able to implement new and innovative campaign strategies across the business
- Experience of working for a major brand (client side and agency would be a bonus), with an emphasis on digital advertising
- Experience delivering online media (including SEO, PPC, email campaigns, social media)
- Highly organised and capable of running multiple projects simultaneously, with evidence of commercial accountability and budget control
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.