Sorry, this job is no longer available
This is an incredibly broad role requiring the post-holder to be both strategic and hands on across the full marketing mix.
Key duties and responsibilities will include;
- Developing marketing communications activities, especially focussing on digital media and PR
- Developing and managing the website
- Effectively managing on and offline campaigns to increase uptake of services
- Direct and manage external marketing agencies
- Brand management
- Monitoring the effectiveness of all marketing activity and reporting monthly and quarterly to the board and trustee`s.
- Line management of a Marketing Executive
This is a genuinely excellent opportunity for a full mix marketer to become engrossed in all aspects of this charities marketing activity and continue with the great work that they are already accomplishing.
The ideal candidate will have a background across both commercial and not for profit sectors and will understand the challenge of managing the full marketing activity in a charitable organisation.
This position is a fixed term contract to cover a period of maternity leave and is expected to last for a minimum of 8-12 months. The post will be starting in December 2012 and there will be a substantial handover period to ensure a seamless transition.
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.