Salt are delighted to be working with one of the industries top Integrated/Digital agencies who are now looking for an Account Manager to join the team to work on an exciting Automotive and FMCG account.
What are the main responsibilities?
As an Account Manager you will be responsible and accountable for overseeing the effective, efficient delivery of all of the projects to which they are assigned. Simply put, the role is to be the expert in the delivery of the work on time, in budget and to a minimum of an excellent standard. You will do this in conjunction with your Senior Account Manager and the Account Director responsible for the key client relationships. You are a key person in each since it is your responsibility to ensure we keep our promises to our clients.
This specific role is to work across the Department and specifically a leading Automotive and FMCG account.Detailed key responsibilities will include:
* Agreeing the daily/weekly resource requirements for your projects for Creative, Studio, and Planning with Resource Management
* Collating and preparing detailed estimates/schedules and fees for sign off by your Senior Account Manager and present to client
* Complete control of timings - both those agreed internally as well as those agreed with clients and suppliers.
* Managing, advising and motivating each team member to deliver effectively their key responsibilities for creative, production management, time and budgets
* Responsibility for overseeing delivery from third party vendors on each project, where applicable
* Liaison with the studio to ensure appropriate delivery on time and in budget
* Be the recognised owner of/authority on the status of each of your projects and see it through to its completion
What are the skills required -
* Excellent communicator - imperative that they can simplify the complicated, especially when speaking to clients.
* Willing negotiator - must be able to argue your corner on the behalf of your team and the client. Negotiate fees and usage prices with photographers, image library's and illustrators
* Outstanding detail and organisational skills
* Must be able to manage multiple projects and stakeholders at the same time by having exceptional prioritisation skills.
* Should have mid-level knowledge from a production point of view of a number of different marketing disciplines such as Direct, digital and press.
What kind of people -
* Someone who's mindset for all challenges is 'yes' and someone who works alongside their colleagues to figure out 'how'. In other words, they get a kick out of solving problems big and small and take pride in defining and agreeing objectives and outcomes.
* They are helpful, collaborative, enthusiastic and decisive. They always contribute constructively and when they don't know the answer they say so and then make it their business to find out.
* Someone who always delivers against their word, and when they can't, they manage expectations honestly and directly.
If you come from an Integrated or Digital agency background and feel you have the skills required for the Account Manager position get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
We do something rare in our industry. We always put our talent first. http://welovesalt.com
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)