Sorry, this job is no longer available
A leading retailer is currently looking for an Online Designer to join their offices based in Milton Keynes.
Reporting to the Head of design, the role will involve designing all campaign assets for use across websites, email and affiliate marketing, working with the wider design team on multi-channel campaigns.
Key responsibilities will include
- Developing online visual concepts and producing promotional materials
- Managing all website visuals including banners
- Developing assets for email, CRM marketing and affiliate programmes
- Designing email creatives which appeal to the segments targeted
- Creating and implementing seasonal looks at key trading times
- Overseeing product and lifestyle imagery
- Liaising with the online, design and marketing teams as well as offline designers
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in online design, preferably within a retail ecommerce environment. A good understanding of designing for an online environment is essential, along with an appreciation of campaigns for a variety of channels.
A good knowledge of Photoshop, Dreamweaver and HTML/CSS would be a huge advantage, as would a creative flair and a keen interest in the online shopping arena.
This is an unmissable opportunity for an online design expert to join a market-leading retailer and work within the busy ecommerce function!
Web/Print Designer, Milton Keynes, £22,000 £30,000
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.