Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Marketing Officer, CHARITY
- Deliver marketing plans and activity to support the implementation of strategically important programmes
- work with other parts of the marketing and comms teams to develop and deliver integrated marketing plans
- Assist in the development of annual marketing plans that will enable the charity to achieve its marketing objectives
- Proactively look at innovations and improvements in the distribution of materials to various audiences, whether postal or digital
- Devise measurements for various campaigns and measuring, reporting and drawing conclusions from the results
- Investigate and report on market and competitor activity and performance
- Assist and deputise as appropriate for the Head of Marketing in providing marketing support and services to the client's other departments, external workers, partners, and volunteers
- Monitor marketing budgets
The Perfect Candidate!
- Four years' experience of devising and delivering marketing campaigns
- Experience of working with or in the third sector
- Experience of mailing programmes, both direct mail and electronic
- Experience in project management
- Experience of dealing with third party relationships or working in partnership with others
- Proficient relevant IT skills including experience with a CMS, web analytics, e-marketing
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Great communication skills
- Educated to degree level or have relevant experience
- CIM, IDM or CIPR qualifications desirable
So if you're proactive, resourceful, and possess great attention to detail, please apply with a copy of your CV!
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.