Sorry, this job is no longer available
Trade Marketing Manager
We are excited to be working with a stand out name in consumer goods known throughout the UK and internationally.
Working from their UK Head Office, this Trade Marketing Manager opportunity reports into the EMEA Marketing Director and oversees the development of the channel development strategy.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Responsibility for internal communication of all trade marketing initiatives between sales, marketing and the greater business
- All external communications with retailers and distributors
- Presenting key initiatives to customers
- Leading the implementation of the Trade Marketing 4 P's
- Developing and implementing the trade calendar/promotional plan
- Managing of the trade marketing budget
- Working closely with the insight team with an emphasis on shopper insight and analysing the performance of on-going marketing activity