Commercial Internet Manager
This is a superb opportunity for a Commercial Internet Manager to join the Internet Acquisition team of an International Financial Services company where they will be responsible for managing and supporting a full range of accountabilities to drive new customer acquisition through new and existing channels (Search, Display and Affiliates).
Your focus will be to optimize and grow existing partnerships through aggressive marketing plans, develop new acquisition distribution partnerships across core websites as well as assume the role of day-to-day business manager for key distribution partnerships.
To be considered for this role you will have strong commercial & communication skills to be able to influence and negotiate both internally and externally. You will be a well rounded digital professional with experience of managing digital channels for customer acquisition. You must be able to demonstrate strong business acumen and negotiation skills and most importantly you must be numerical and technologically literate with demonstrable experience of analyzing data to provide insight in support of decision making.
As we receive such a high volume of applications every day, regretfully, we are only able to respond to successful candidates who will be contacted within two working days. We wish you the best of luck with your search
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Finance jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Retail jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Telecommunications / IT jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Utilities jobs in London (Central)