Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Traffic Manager
SUMMARY OF ROLE
Ensure that all work carried out by the agency is appropriately and efficiently resourced, taking into account:
- the skills required by each project
- the timing constraints imposed by project plans and external deadlines
- the skills and knowledge available
The Traffic Manager will work with project managers and department heads to ensure their understanding of the constraints in place and resources available. They will focus on the big picture, minimizing both bottlenecks and under-utilised time on a day to day basis, whilst analyzing future work to ensure that future skills requirements are well understood.
Everyone is required to make a commitment to the Company's values. These values are people, creativity, professionalism, integrity, quality control, value for money, service and pro-activity. They are essential to your performance; you must therefore support and model the values and apply them to your work at all times.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities of Senior Project Manager
- Control resource allocation across creative and technical teams from project manager requests
- Help project managers to determine project delivery dates taking into account all projects within the business, not on an individual project basis
- Monitor and report on utilisation of skillets across the agency, to assist strategic planning and speculation
- Monitor and
Who we're looking for
- Team work
- Forward looking/ forward thinking
- Lateral thinking/problem solving
- Can do/sleeves rolled up
- Driving integration
- Extra mile
- Willingness to be adaptive
- Strive for excellence
- Always looking to do better
- Open and honest
- Nice to work with
About our client
Digital Agency in Leeds
What's on offer
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13231771
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.