Group Account Director - [Promotional / BTL] - Superb Agency! - to £70k + bonus!
Group Account Director - [Promotional / Below the Line] - London - £65k - £70k + bonus!
Do you thrive on big brands? Big teams? And truly like working in partnership with your clients? If you're currently a Group Account Director who says 'yes' to this - then read on!
This leading London BTL agency are in need of a strong Group Account Director with promotional and retail skills, honed across leading FMCG brands, to join their team and help drive one of their key clients forward.
You will be a Group Account Director who is currently working in an agency and you will have a very good understanding of account handling, FMCG business, sales promotion, in-store and POS, not to mention as Group Account Director you will have excellent delivery skills.
The Group Account Director will also have strong digital experience, from an integrated perspective, across FMCG brands.
Creativity, passion and clever partnerships play a key role with this agency role - not to mention leading photography, food styling and more....all great elements for a well-rounded Group Account Director to lead & enjoy.
Again, this is a big, meaty role for a Group Account Director who thrives on 'large teams' and 'big brands' - it's a true career changer.
The Group Account Director for this role must be a true & natural leader, and a Group Account Director who has drive, passion and personal ambition for the business. The team is large & energetic - and needs a focussed & experienced leader as its head.
This is a great opportunity for a Group Account Director to work within an agency that is growing and going places. This is also a great opportunity for a Group Account Director to work on a global FMCG brand, which has a long standing relationship with this agency.
The agency works with excellent clients and brands overall, and with a current growth spurt they need the services of a strong Group Account Director to help guide and manage the existing team.
If you are a Group Account Director with the following attributes then please get in touch with us today:
• Solid BTL skills / integrated background/ Sales promotion & Retail across FMCG brands
• Passion, ambition & a good leader
• Diplomacy & the ability to manage & motivate large teams
• Strengths in digital - honed across FMCG brands & promotional activity
• Group Account Director level or higher!
Opportunities like this don't come up often - get in touch if you're a Group Account Director who fits this brief!
And, if you're a Group Account Director who 'leads by example', can manage and inspire a large team and wants to make a difference - get in touch today!
The agency want a Group Account Director who aspires to deliver great BTL & integrated work and a Group Account Director who has a solid background against such delivery.
Again, if you're a Group Account Director - who meets these requirements - please do get in touch.
This agency is also known for their 'soft' benefits which make up the wider package and include later starting hours for those challenged in the morning!
Lastly, a Group Account Director at this agency, is very well taken care of.
Quote MG4920 - if you're a Group Account Director looking to find out more.
To apply for this role click 'Apply' as below.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager and Group Account Director levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd/
- 15 November 2012
- 15 December 2012
- Melissa Gordon
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Experiential (Agency), Integrated Agency, Sales Promotion Agency
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Brand Management, Channel Marketing, Project Management
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Fill Recruitment
A boutique consultancy based in Clerkenwell, we recruit for all roles with above-the-line, integrated, digital and direct marketing, sales promotion/retail, digital, PR and experiential agencies.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Experiential (Agency) jobs in London (Central)