Sorry, this job is no longer available
Our client is a fast growing online retailer based in South West London. They are currently seeking an SEO Executive to join their marketing team. This is a brand new role within a fun, friendly and dynamic organisation.
Reporting into the Marketing Director you would hold overall responsibility for the improvement of the companies SEO performance using latest industry techniques.
- Writing SEO content and publishing across key websites
- Using SEO tools and insights
- Studying keywords which drive traffic to the site and ensuring that the sites are optimised to capture traffic
- Working with webmasters, key bloggers and social influencers to ensure that the company develops a natural back link profile from quality websites
- Preparation of reports on SEO performance and demonstrating an understanding of the relationship between PPC and SEO
Skills and Experience:
- Strong SEO experience, including development and execution of campaigns, implementation of strategies, successfully increasing traffic, and improving page rankings
- Experience using Google Analytics Ability to analyse front and back end improvements on websites to maximise SEO conversion rates
- A proven record of link building and a strong knowledge of web content
- Experience in an online retail environment
Candidates must also demonstrate excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, self-motivation and the ability to be a team player.