Senior Account Manager / Account Director - Integrated - [loyalty / partnerships] £35k - £45k
Senior Account Manager / Account Director - Integrated agency [Partnerships] - £35k - £45k pending experience
Are you a passionate go-getter? Outgoing? Energetic and Creative?
This highly creative, central London agency require a Senior Account Manager or Account Director to help lead a high profile client account.
The agency is growing and need a solid SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER or ACCOUNT DIRECTOR to help make brand PARTNERSHIPS and long term LOYALTY activity a reality for their rapidly expanding list of clients in alcohol, beauty, food, lifestyle & telecoms.
The agency is best described as 'feisty' - they have superb energy, a true personality and everyone digs in - with strong ambitions & a passion for what they do.
As Senior Account Manager or Account Director you'll have a head for STRATEGY & planning, can easily keep a project on track (second nature) and as Senior Account Manager or Account Director your outgoing nature is an asset to help grow relationships with senior level brand managers, as standard.
The successful Senior Account Manager or Account Director will have a background working for well-known agencies and on big name, BLUE CHIP brands. And as Senior Account Manager or Account Director you may be bored with the norm, and looking for a new challenge and a new way of working.
An outgoing, passionate nature makes you a Senior Account Manager or Account Director who is 'going places'.
This agency is a marketing agency first and foremost, but they specialise in creating multi-brand partnership campaigns. They lead on strategy, planning & implementation of these partnerships to make them a success for all the brands involved. It's a new way of working and this agency is leading the way to great success!
LOYALTY and REWARDS is a key part of their remit - so understanding partner negotiations and loyalty management is also an asset for the Senior Account Manager or Account Director who joins.
And as Senior Account Manager or Account Director you'll deliver work ranging from SOCIAL MEDIA campaigns, WEB BUILDS, experiential & DIGITAL to EVENT marketing, OUTDOOR, PRESS and more - all based around a loyalty & partnerships platform.
This is a truly unique opportunity for a Senior Account Manager or Account Director to join a fun & talented team at an agency leading the way in a growing sector.
Senior Account Manager or Account Director Requirements:
- 4+ years agency experience working with top accounts you have helped to grow
- Proven experience within the strategic partnership area
- Strong CRM experience
- Solid experience of developing client relationships
- Strong digital experience, including social media
- Experience in events/experiential an asset
With a focus on loyalty and strategic brand partnerships, this agency service the kind of clients you, as Senior Account Manager or Account Director, want on your CV - they are blue chip, high profile.
If you are a Senior Account Manager or Account Director with strengths in digital, partnership marketing, loyalty / CRM, experiential and social media - please get in touch quoting MG4923.
To apply for this role click the 'Apply' below.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager and Group Account Director levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd/
- 15 November 2012
- 14 December 2012
- Melissa Gordon
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Digital Agency, Experiential (Agency), Integrated Agency, Sponsorship Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Campaign Management, Channel Marketing, CRM, Marketing, Project Management
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Experiential (Agency) jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)