Senior Marketing & Comms Manager (FMCG/Retail Background)
Senior Marketing Manager (Sportsbook) - London - 55-65K plus Bonus
My client is a global publicly owned company with over 3,000 staff. Without doubt, it is one of the fastest growing, innovative and dynamic businesses in the betting and gaming sector, with YoY growth of around 25-30%. As a culture, they are relatively informal, however very fast paced and focussed. Although a large company, there is a clear entrepreneurial spirit.
Currently, there is an opportunity to expand the marketing team within their London office. As the company continues to grow, they need a team of marketing people who can leverage outstanding brand building experience in driving campaigns with great aesthetic flair and digitally savvy.
The specific role is to lead the marketing campaigns for Sportsbook in the UK and Ireland. Sportsbook is the largest channel within the organisation and requires a clear strategy and communication plan to effectively target both potential and existing clients.
Reporting to the Head of Sportsbook Marketing, your key responsibilities will involve:
- Develop and refine a multi-channel Sportsbook Communications Strategy, including annual planning and identifying key opportunity areas
- Develop initiative-specific brand and communication plans across the UK Sportsbook portfolio
- Delivery agency briefs, and breakthrough communication plans with 360 holistic executions that continue to build the company's equity
- Identify growth opportunities, driving innovation and creativity across all elements of the company's marketing
- Work with multiple stakeholders to align and amplify plans and understand the on-going needs of the business.
Key attributes of the Marketing Manager include:
- At least 5-7 years solid consumer 360 marketing communications experience (client-side)
- Proven experience of strategic marketing
- A Strong background within either FMCG or Retail
- Experience of leading national and international marketing campaigns across all touch points (including significant experience in more mainstream ATL channels including TV and Print)
- Expert within Digital and Social Media
- Creative and innovative
- A leader with a proactive approach to work
To apply for the role, please click the 'Apply' button or send your CV to email@example.com
We do something rare in our industry. We always put our talent first. http://welovesalt.com