Account Director - Digital - Media Agency - London
Account Director- Creative Agency- Central London- £ 60-65k+
My client is a leading agency that employs both traditional and innovative marketing strategies across an array of channels, from direct response marketing through to digital strategies. My client has double in size over the past three years... hence why they have an opening for someone to come join them at the senior level to help drive the business forward even more. Based in the centre of London their offices offer a high tech and modern atmosphere to get creative in.
As Account Director you will be an integral part of the business and the management team. Some of your responsibilities will include presenting at board level, and shaping the way my client does business from one day to the next. You will be accountable for client relationships and managing a team of communication specialists. My client is looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mind-set; someone business driven and innovative with their approach to growing a company.
- Highly experienced Account Director.
- Ideally the Account Director will have agency experience
- Experience in client relationships and leading multi-functional teams.
- P & L Responsibility.
- Experience in traditional and digital campaigns- search, mobile, website, directories, social media.
- Inspirational thinker and business driven.
If you think you have the right skill set/attitude, and you’d want a challenging role with Great reward, then my client would love to hear from you. You can send my through an up to date CV to email@example.com or you can call me on 0207 347 5352.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Media Planning / Buying Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Media Planning / Buying Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Media Planning / Buying Media Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Media Planning / Buying Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Media Planning / Buying Entertainment / Leisure / Sport jobs in London (Central)