WHO it's with:
A well known global e-commerce business specializing in payments and money transfers.
WHAT it's about:
You'll join this highly recognisable brand to review and adapt global product content. You'll create localised content for SEA and India sites and ensure that it is locally relevant. You will work on requests ranging from writing, managing and maintaining existing and new content. You will work closely with cross-functioning teams and stakeholders; to ensure content is factually correct, clear and consistent. You'll also perform day-today text changes and assist in defining terminology.
WHAT you'll need:
• 4-5 years experience of content development, web editing or copywriting
• Proven writing skills and a knowledge of online payment processing and credit card merchants
• Basic knowledge of HTML and internet technologies
• Experience as a marketing copywriter strongly preferred
• Outstanding oral and written skills
• Strong project management skills with a highly organised and detail orientated mentality
• Quick learner, flexible and works efficiently and calmly under pressure of tight deadlines
• Internal drive and passion to deliver
• Second SEA spoken and written language and marketing experience is a plus
WHY you'll want it:
This is an opportunity to join a well known global lead in e-commerce for a 12 month contract role. It is a great chance for you if you are hardworking, enthusiastic and smart. Must be dedicated and driven to succeed. If you're a real go-getter and have the right skills, I want to hear from you!
HOW to apply:
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links below. If you are having any difficulties email your resume (in Word) to Jo Cockle at email@example.com, quoting reference number 1400935 in your application. Alternatively, for a confidential chat about moving forward call +65 6372 9445.