Sorry, this job is no longer available
Traffic Manager - Graphics & Packaging
My client based in rural Wiltshire are looking for an excellent Traffic Manager to be based within their UK Graphics and Packaging project team.
The Traffic Manager`s role is to project manage all activity related to Production Line Graphics Material, focusing specifically of New Product Development.
You will work within a multi-disciplinary team including Creative, Studio, Packaging Design, Manufacturing Support functions, and will play a key role in the team's deliverables, driving productivity and quality through all aspects of production.
The role reports to the Graphics and Packaging Category Manager and concentrates on planning projects, identifying resource required, advising on timings and being in control of day-to-day priorities.
Ensuring that all those participating within the project are given direction on what they need to do and when. Working closely with your team and other stakeholders, sharing information, giving accurate project updates and ensuring you are up to date and invested in the team's long term goals.
The role forms the link between the Creative, RDD Engineering, Account Management, Product Marketing, Commercial, and Manufacturing teams globally - resolving all the short term, day-to-day issues and managing long term project plans.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Planning and project management,
- Organize the construction of a schedule supporting the project,
ensuring that Graphics and Packaging, Marketing, and Engineering
milestones are aligned.
- Set the goals and drivers from a production perspective.
- Establish Engineering, Marketing and Creative milestones that need to
be hit and drive the project team to meet deadlines, ensuring robust
schedules are in place.
- Using a bespoke asset/project management system to ensure that
projects are briefed, created, managed and approved to correct
- Chase projects through the approval process proactively where
- Work with Graphics and Packaging Operations Manager, Brief-writing
and Creative teams to ensure that all print specifications are correct
for purpose and on budget to the original BOM specification.
- Make sure that each artwork item is checked for content and
- Ensure that print specs, assets and mark-ups are clearly briefed to
the studio at the right time.
- Check all changes have been made in studio on artworks and that they
are set up correctly in the first place.
You will have the following skills and knowledge:
- Experience of working in a busy production environment.
- Experience of driving a team of people to deliver to defined and
- Knowledge of a variety of print production processes.
- Good understanding of new product development and
- Ability to handle multiple projects whilst still delivering on
- Innovator - always looking for new and different ways of doing things.
- Analytical - good problem solver.
- Collaborator - gets the best out of all resources involved in
projects. The ability to build strong relationships within the team,
the department and across the business.
- Driver and completer - constantly reviews progress and finds ways to
- Quality champion - aims for perfection and knows what details
contribute to it.
- Leader - knows how to motivate and improve productivity.
Traffic Manager, Wiltshire, Salary on application
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.