Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Account Manager - Fantastic Global Agency - Central London up to £38k
Digital Account Manager, Central London, £30,000-£38,000 + Bens
An exciting Digital Account Manager opportunity has just become available with a leading global PR agency based in stunning offices in Central London. Due to some fantastic growth this year, the Content & In-House Production team require a solid Digital Account Manager to come on board and execute compelling digital campaigns for a portfolio of impressive clients in the Tech space.
Working with the Senior Digital Strategist, the successful Digital Account Manager will be responsible for;
- Community development & management (ie blogs, Twitter, Facebook)
- Producing digital content, video campaigns & influencer lists
- Assisting with the production of web applications
- Devising plans for social media & digital outreach
- Advising client-side PR managers on content creation
- Executing & overseeing the digital elements of PR campaigns
- Supporting New Business outreach
As Digital Account Manager, you will ideally have experience of;
- Delivering on B2B Digital campaigns
- A comprehension of web & social analytics
- A flair for sales & new business development including pitching/presenting
- Solid project/account management skills
- Line managing a team of junior staff
This fantastic opportunity would suit a tenacious and passionate individual who has a genuine interest in all things digital and the ambition to progress within this role! The successful Digital Account Manager will have an entrepreneurial spirit and a positive attitude.
May & Stephens acts as an “employment agency” in relation to this vacancy.
May and Stephens Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.