Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Sales Manager
£175 - £250 per day
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced and talented digital salesperson to be part of an expanding team of a dynamic, global, market-leader. Helping drive the development of overall UK online media operations helping to fully monetise our growing audience. The Digital Sales Manager will be responsible for managing key clients, leading the development of strategies and client partnerships in key categories, and being an active brand ambassador in the UK media market. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced and talented digital salesperson to be part of an expanding team of a dynamic, global, market-leader.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable with all aspects of the digital media sales cycle, be able to think strategically but implement tactically, translating market demand and client needs into advertising solutions in a fast-paced environment.
The Digital Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the delivery of the company's sales revenue growth targets and develop marketplace strategy and account plans to support sales revenue plan.
- Building and managing target account list; foster client relationships and increase rate and scope of renewals.
- Establishing senior level relationships at key accounts - SVP Marketing or equivalent at major national or global companies, CEO/CMO at smaller organisations.
- Building and fostering strong cross-functional internal relationships with Client Services/Account Manager, Editorial, Product Development, Marketing, Research and Finance to create new sales opportunities, institute and manage efficient processes for ad products and solutions, pipeline management, sales reporting and revenue tracking.
- Maintaining daily contact with key advertisers/prospects both by phone and in person to both sell and manage advertising programs and relationships.
The Successful applicant MUST have:
- Relationships with advertisers in the following categories are important: FMCG, Retail, Financial etc…
- Experience in selling a premium ad experience and bringing in +1.2 million a year
- Proven experience in prospecting, growing and maintaining client relationships for a digital media supported company
- The ability to work independently but operate effectively as part of a larger team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
We have a variety of temporary jobs within this sector at present, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me on 02076123834 to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: Search for LUKE PFJ