Sorry, this job is no longer available
Online Marketing Manager (SEM/Search)
- Conceptualizing, innovating and implementing new SEM campaigns
- Optimizing and scaling existing search and content campaigns ongoingly
- Constantly evolving and expanding the keyword portfolio, creative text and landing pages
- Improving the respective processes and implementing new technologies where required
- Providing market benchmarks and competitive insights
- Owning the respective SEM budget and manage against agreed KPI's across the acquisition funnel
- Driving innovation and constant improvements in online marketing, integrated into display/SEO/social and other marketing channels
- Collaborate with the local teams in Vienna and Barcelona while implementing campaigns
Who we're looking for
- Several years of search online marketing experience at performance driven organization in competitive environment
- Highly analytical, strong affinity with numbers, good logic and structured ways of working is essential
- Experience with relevant SEM tools (bid management, tracking, landing page optimization, adwords editor)
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Results-orientated, work independently and responsibly in a dynamic team
- Self-starter, creative mind, taking ownership and driving projects from idea to completion
- Strong communication skills
- Eager to learn and enjoy being part of a fun team
About our client
Our client is a world leader and recognisable innovator within it's industry sector. The business has an aim to create an environment that is fun, supportive and diverse as the brand in which they operate under.
What's on offer
£28,000 - £35,000
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13270032
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.