Sorry, this job is no longer available
Online Marketing Executive
- Researching search keywords and keyword trends
- Writing and optimising website content
- Managing translation of website content for all international websites
- Writing and proofreading copy for content campaigns materials
- Tracking, reporting and analysis of SEO campaign results
- Supporting the team in staying on top of latest trends in SEO
- Update and engage our customers via various Social Media Channels
- Working across all digital channels including PPC, SEO, Affiliates and Social Media
Skills and Attributes:
- Organized and reliable with attention to detail - can handle multiple simultaneous tasks and work in a fast-paced environment
- Self starter who needs minimal oversight to achieve goals and is "able to work things out"
- A sense of humour and positive, "can do" attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable conducting analysis using data
- Good computer literacy, in particular Excel
- Educated to degree level at a top tier university
- Must have another European Language (German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch)
- A keen passion for the sports and music industries
- Undergraduate degree with 2.1 or equivalent from a top university
The client is an online ticketing business based in London, who is growing quickly and looking to grow further. The business are committed to helping people gain access to tickets to the best live events globally
£20,000 to £25,000
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13254102
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.