Sorry, this job is no longer available
Online Marketing Executive
- Ensuring SEO best practice is adhered to.
- PPC campaign management and reporting results.
- Display and Banner ad campaigns.
- Analytical work including use of Google packages to track traffic and conversion.
- Online administration tasks as required including website and intranet updates.
- Managing email marketing campaigns.
The successful candidate will have obtained key working knowledge from working within a similar role.
They will need to have obtained working skills with HTML and CSS coding and have been previously tasked with email marketing and banner ad design. Dreamweaver and Photoshop skills will be advantageous, as will previous work with a content management system.
In addition to this the successful candidate will need the following competencies.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Agency and Campaign management.
- Excellent time management and Communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to collaborate with other team members.
Our client is a market leaderwithin its industry and has operations nationwide. They have a large online presence and are involved with regular large scale campaigns. Their North Londonofficesare readily accessible by a number of local transport links.
£25,000 - £30,000
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13254142
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.