Planning Director Shopper Marketing
Do you understand what makes shoppers tick? Understand how to overcome the hurdles, both tangible and intangible, to make consumers feel at home and spend big? Do you thrive when working in teams and enjoy developing colleagues into future leaders? If so, we would like to hear from you...
In order to develop shopper marketing strategic excellence in London, we are looking for an exceptional, multi-faceted planner for a leading global advertising agency. This is a director position with a host of top notch clients. You will be able to find and apply insights throughout the purchase decision journey and determine the best solutions for these. You must be comfortable and effective when working with people; we are looking for you to unearth consumer purchase ‘hurdles’, their barriers to spending and how best to overcome these in innovative and ground breaking ways.
In addition, you will be a mentor to the team. You will inspire the creative teams to create breakthrough, award winning work. You will also posses great self-awareness & EQ and be able to lead, coach and support your team to set the highest industry standards.
- Have a competent knowledge of brand and communications planning, classic marketing strategy and its application to the shopper / retail environment
- Be effective at uncovering the missions, mindsets and motivations of shoppers, bringing big picture brand knowledge and trends to help develop ideas and provide an intimate understanding of how to ‘win’ with various retailers and channels
- Identify the best points of influence to overcome purchase barriers (across TV’, digital, DM, in store POSM and events to social media and e-commerce) and actively consider new and unconventional ways
- Be responsible for the strategic leadership, thinking and output of the team
- Have the ability to support, lead and inspire junior associates into leaders and help drive the overall strategic direction of the department and agency
- Have first class presentation skills; a master of storytelling
- Be available for business travel as required
Sound like you?
Get in touch to find out more about this outstanding opportunity. Contact Blair Provan at Hanson Search on 020 7 632 8810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to gather more information on the role and company.
Not for you? Recommend a friend and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme.
We can only respond to those people who are successful at application stage, but all details we be held on file and Hanson Search will contact you in the future if we have a suitable position. Hanson Search encourages applicants from all ages & backgrounds. Selection is based on merit alone, but candidate must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the advertised country.
Hanson Search – specialists in PR and strategic communications recruitment. With specialists in Consumer, Corporate, Financial, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical, Public Sector, Technology, Digital and Public Affairs. Serving the UK, European and International markets, for agency and in-house; freelance and permanent work. REC accredited.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Project Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Project Management Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Project Management Strategy / Innovation / Insight jobs in London (Central)