Sorry, this job is no longer available
Midweight Digital/Flash designer with strong front end skills
A digital London agency who specialse in branded assets is seeking a Flash Designer that will be responsible for the look and feel of our suite of online advertising products as well as the applications which support them. The ideal candidate will be able to conceptualize and design brand focused and unique cutting-edge interfaces as well as possess the technical ability to turn those concepts into fully functioning applications.
The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic, proactive and a talented designer with excellent front-end coding skills. We are looking for someone with pixel perfect attention to detail and who believes in finding a solution to design/development/Print or web problem as well as taking our platform to the next level.
They are looking for someone who can:
- Design and build unique creative Flash banners, Home page take overs and Flash apps that display advertising content, websites and microsites that work with big brand content
- Design and build prototypes and demos for new and/or existing products
- Maintain existing products by implementing new features and fixing bugs as needed
- Create dynamic interfaces fed by live, server-generated content or XML
- Work with existing templitised formats to provide advertisers with the right solution for their brand objectives
- Create, update, maintain and improve corporate websites
- Video editing and corporate video/reel production. Post production effects
- Produce Print and web concepts and collateral for Marketing.
- Create PowerPoint presentations and email newsletters and their assets for events and sales pitches.
- Work closely with members of all departments, primarily Sales, Marketing and Technology, to gather project specs and deployment procedures.
Skills you will need to be successful in this role:
- 3+ years of experience
- Software Skills: Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Indesign, Visual Studio.
- Technical Skills: ActionScript, HTML, XHTML, CSS.
- Ability to integrate dynamic content such as RSS Feeds and search API results into a web page or Flash application
- Experience with file source control software such as VSS or CVS
- Experience building designs and applications which act consistently across all browsers and platforms
- Ability to optimise graphics for efficient load-times
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Understanding of video compression, editing and effects
- mySQL database experience a plus
- Preferred experience with server-side technologies such as .PHP, .ASP, ASP.NET, AJAX, MySQL, and SQL Server a plus
- Experience with Flash Video, Flex & Flash Media Server a plus