Creative Artworker (Middleweight) Not For Profit Org, London
Please note: this role is only for those with experience working within not for profit organisations
My client are a highly-regarded not for profit organisation and this opportunity for a Middleweight Creative Artworker to work on their most poignant campaigns is an inspiring one.
There is a competitive salary and pension on offer, as well as the opportunity to do some fantastic work for an incredibly good cause, of course.
The successful candidate must have the following:
* Fluency in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator CS5 on the Mac.
* Excellent artworking and retouching skills.
* Confidence taking projects from initial layout through final artwork to proof, checking and approval
* Strong creative design skills
* Excellent written English
* Proofreading skills
* Meticulous attention to detail
If this sounds like a role for you, please apply today!
About Gemini Search
A truly focused recruitment business based in London’s West End, Gemini Search is part of Hamilton Bradshaw