Digital Analyst - Creative & Cool Digital Specialists....
Company: Marketing leading digital specialist in London. Uber cool offices with a relaxed vibe...
Opportunity: Digital Analyst with a remit covering in house 'clientside' work in addition to wider external client analytics. A very varied role which will play to your strengths delivering dynamic analysis to inform and optimise business performance. This is a pivotal new role within a well established operator who enjoy a roster of well known clients. Projects will be diverse and often bespoke, with plenty to keep you engaged and excited about your work! This friendly company offer training and support to help you build your own skill base and will encourage your own ambition to develop - just as you help their company maximise their potential. Generously salaried to £40K + a range of benefits and great holiday allowance!
* Strong Analysis and Numeracy from agency or client side
* Advanced Excel (This is essential) - Pivot Tables, V Looks ups etc
* Google Analytics ideal - Omniture desirable
* SQL is also a nice to have
* Must have Passion for digital !!!
Contact: For a full and detailed brief on this Digital Analyst position or to consider other analytical roles please email your CV and cover note to email@example.com. For the next step in your career hit the apply button now!
About Major Players
Major Players is the UK's No.1 creative and marketing recruiter
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Trade / Customer Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Trade / Customer Marketing Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Trade / Customer Marketing Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Trade / Customer Marketing Strategy / Innovation / Insight jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Trade / Customer Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)